Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So I suck at updating...

Hey there, how are yah everyone? I am doing ok. The whole uterus thing is worked out and is in tip top uterine shape. The only issue now, is that I have one hell of a bladder infection. What the hell?! Come on body, get to work here.

Other than that, things are going great. The Man loves his job, Dylan loves his teachers and I am feeling ok. I have never been a sickly person, but ever since I had my son, I get the weirdest problems. Anywho...

I really have nothing to write about, I have experienced Bloggers Block. I am currently reading a bunch. I am a word-a-holic. I love to read, and I can go through books like anything. I have recently read Black Rose by Nora Roberts. Origin in Death by J.D. Robb, and Brisignr by Chris Paolini. I get in these cycles where I can't get enough books. I mean I am even reading the back of shampoo bottles in the shower. It is insane.

So anyone have any good books I should look into? Let me know! Love yah all!

0 comments: