Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Superstar!

Last weekend, the Stay At Home Mommies group I am a member of did a ladies night out. I had an absolute blast! We did kareoke and I sang twice. Man I have missed performing. I did Shania Twain's From this Moment; and also Janis Joplins' Piece of my Heart. I even got a standing ovation on the last one! It was so much fun. I am glad to have a group to hang out with again, the ladies are so nice and it is great to have a group of ladies who know what it is to be a stay at home mommy.

Here is the group shot, I am on the upper left. Until next time! Enjoy life and do things that scare the shit out of you, it only makes you stronger!

3 comments:

Mo said...

I'm soooo glad you found a good group of women to hang out!!

Jessica Mclain said...

Thankies!

Anonymous said...

Karaoke is definitely something that scares the shit out of me. haha :-)

You rocked it apparently, though! Good for you!!