Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Addendum on the Last Post... *Warning Ugly Feet Alert*

Warning... Warning... Warning... Ugly Feet Alert.


Ants, I hate them all. This is a photo journal about how I was a retard.

I was sweeping the sidewalks off from the grass we mowed yesterday, and I was barefoot. . I never wear shoes, because hey, I like bare feet.


Anywho, I was sweeping along, and all the sudden I felt something crawl up on my fee
t. I look down, and start to scream, I had stepped in a fire ant mound. The little buggers were everywhere, so I am running around, speaking in tongues and smacking my feet with the broom.

I run out back, grab the ant killer and
proceed to exterminate them. Only then, after the adrenaline wore off, did I realize, HOLY SHIT my FEET HURT! They are burning and itching.

So Remember kids, always wear shoes... or else.




2 comments:

Mo said...

Annnnnnnd...welcome to Texas. Enjoy your stay.

lulz

Anonymous said...

My sister her family just moved to Texas. :-(!!!

Anyway... my two year old nephew likes to kill them with his fingers. She has the hardest time deciding if she should let him do it, to kill more, or stop him, to save his poor little fingertips. haha But, he gets so excited when he sees them. All he wants to do is squish them with his fingers! hahaha I fear he may turn into a serial killer...