Sunday, August 24, 2008

Real Ronery...

On the movie, Team America, World Police, there is a song sung by the bad guy, I'm So Ronery. I feel that way now. We moved to a new state, got a house, meeting new people, yet our life seems to be going back to the way it was. I am at home all day, watching my son. The Man comes home for lunch, then leaves again, Dylan and I chill, then I lay him down for a nap. The man comes home, I wake up the boy, then make dinner and we all veg til it's time to give Dylan his bath and get ready for bed.

I know it doesn't help us being extremely broke at the moment. The move really killed our savings and credit card. This being said, we can't go out and do things. The Man's job as a military instructor is tiring. He doesn't want to do anything but have dinner and watch football or play his video game. Sometimes he doesn't even play with his son. Don't get me wrong he is a great Dad! He is amazing with Dylan. It's just that I am expected to do EVERYTHING with Dylan. From getting him juice to changing his diaper.

I need some friends, stat. I thought things were going well with Sean's supervisor, Kate. But, apparently she doesn't want to hang out or anything. Never gives me a call. She has a one year old, also named Dylan, whom she spends her time with and her husband.

Ok so this has turned out to be a boo-hoo whiney post about how miserable I am. I am sorry! Please don't go! I promise it'll get better. Wait, where are you going? Stop! Ok there you are.

OK I am done.. hehe.

2 comments:

Mo said...

I had an idea for the weekend of the 6th...if you're up to having a visitor.

Jessica Mclain said...

If it is you, yes, if it is Aunt Flo, hell freaking no.