Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Hair{style} Bites the Dust... or Long Weekend

Wow, what a long weekend. It officially ended for us yesterday morning. I will do a day-by-day replay.

Friday: The Man got off of work early, so we decided to hit the mall and do some shopping. I have been dropping the hints of getting my hair done. I mean totally new, color, cut and new style all together. So he said, ok, we will get your hair done today. YEAY! I was thrilled. So we went to the mall and I got in to Master Cuts right away. The chick who did my hair Chelsae was a bit of an airhead, but it was cool, she was very sweet. Well besides, I am not the easiest to understand when I try to explain things, I have AADD so sue me.




So an hour and a half and only 43 bucks later,
this is the result.
Isn't it adorable?! I was so happy about it, and I still am, considering I could
only put it into a ponytail or leave it down,
I was starting to get annoyed with the long
hair look. I got 8 inches cut off. WOW!








Saturday: We go grocery shopping, and wait for The Man's parents to come later on that night. They get here, we are all excited, and I go outside to help my Dad-in-Law to bring in the suicases. HOLY CRAP. I saw a tail sticking out from one of their tires. At first I thought that they ran over a snake and it stuck to their tire. I was cool with this, so I went inside to tell everyone to come out and see. I go back outside and the tail is disappearing underneath the car. Uh-oh. It was still ALIVE!
Dad-in-law and I are crawling around trying to get the snake from out of underneath the car. We are using everything we can imagine, from a rake to spraying water on it to shoo it out. Nothing works. The Man and his Momma were in the house totally creeped out. Apparently The Man's Step Dad and I are the bravest mo-fo's ever. So you never know, there still make be a 5 foot bullsnake underneath their car. I hope it has fun on it's trip to New Mexico.

Anywho, the weekend sped by and we went shopping and got presents for the house. Flowers, and a new shovel and lots of cool stuff. Sunday was a blast, and Dylan responded to his grandparents so very well. He loves them tons.

So they left Tuesday morning and Dylan has been missing them, hell so have I. It is now Friday and I started this post on Wednesday Morning, shows you how into it I have been.

Hopefully when I pull my head out of my ass, I'll get to blogging more. Oh yea, this is the 6 or 7th day we have not smoked, that may have something to do with it. I was on Chantix and I just stopped taking it. I keep eating and lazing around, doing shit here and there. I know I am going to gain all the weight I lost back. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Damn I want a cigarette.



1 comments:

Mo said...

You made it through the first week of not smoking! I'm so proud of y'all! Keep it up!