Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ye Olde 99 Questions

1-*What is your full name? Jessica Alynn Mclain

2-*Your birth date: February 10, 1981

3-*What color is your hair? Is it short, medium or long?

4-*What color are your eyes? Light Brown, I call em amber colored

5-*How tall are you? 5 foot 1 inch, I am a giant midget

6-*Single or Taken? Married!

7*Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind? I have two cats currently. Cheyanne and Misty

8*Who do you live with? My husband, son and the cats/

9*What do you do for school and work? I am a stay at home mommy, plan on getting my degree in Veterinary Tech.

10*Any kids? If not, do you want any? One boy, Dylan aged two.

11*What music do you listen to the most? Things like Lacuna Coil and Evanescence.

12*Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)? Love Laurell K Hamilton and other Gothic Romance

13*Virgin or not? Think about this one, I am not the virgin Mary, and I have a son.

14*Name your 3 closest friends. Sean, Erin and my Mother

15*Which one is your very best friend? Sean, my husband.

16*Your skin...is it fair, medium or dark? Fair to Medium, I can tan well, when I keep up with it.

17*How often do you really "go out"? Not often enough.

18*Have you ever lost anyone you loved? I lost my family in the mall one time, it scared the shit out of me.

19*Ever been in love? Real love... once... Emo love... many times.

20*On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you? 1.5

21*Do you exercise regularly? If so, how often? I mow the lawn, that is my exercise, and I also chase a two year old all day.

22*Zodiac sign? Aquarius

23*Have any nick names? If so, what? Jess and Jessie, my online nickname is Mama Mclain

24*Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot. Myth Busters, and Dirty Jobs, I also love Iron Chef.

25*Movie(s) you can watch over and over: Anything from Pixar

26*Do you have tattoos? If yes, how many and where are they? I have three currently. My tummy on the left side, my left shoulder blade and the tramp stamp.

27*Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they? Nose, and Ears in three places each.

28*Wear glasses? All the time, can't stand the thought of contacts.

29*Have braces? I did in high school, can never tell now, my teeth are stubborn.

30*Do you have siblings? If so, how many? One brother, he is three years younger.

31*Are your parents still together? Very much so.

32*What is/was your worst subject in school? Math... I hate math.

33*Your best subject? English or Science.

34*Do you currently play any sports? If so, what? Full Contact Mothering

35*Do you like to dance? Yes when no one is really watching.

36*Sing? All the time.

37*Favorite color? I love em all for different reasons.

38*Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving

39*Where, outside of the U.S. would you like to visit? Back to Europe, I love it there. I lived in Germany for 7 years.

40*Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age? Older, I act older and look like I am still in high school.

41*Ever have an imaginary friend as a child? I cried the day he left me.

42*Ever been skinny dipping? Yup... heh.

43*Did/Do you enjoy high school for the most part? Not really.

44*Drink? If yes, how often? Not often at all, my husband doesn't at all, and I do rarely.

45*Smoke? Oh yea.

46*Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with? When I was 8 I beat up a 14 year old boy, kicked him in the nuts!

47*Have you ever cheated in a relationship? Never.

48*What's your definition of cheating? Holding hands, kissing, doing it. I am strict.

49*Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house? I wore pajama pants to the grocery store once, felt like an ass.

50*Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone? Nope. I am an angel.

51*Ever cheated on a test? Unfortunately my angel status only goes so far.

52*Ever been in any legal trouble? Newp

53*Do you regret anything? I regret constantly, intelligent people do. Also the depressed ones.

54*Name 5 of the most important things in your life. My son, my husband, my house, my sanity {what little there is left}, my health and my computer.

55*How many languages can you speak and what are they? Um, Proper English and Hick.

56*Are you a touchy feely person? With people I know.

57*Do you take showers in the morning or at night more? Both, I love to be clean. But when I can't get around to it, usually the afternoon.

58*Do you trust easily? Unfortunately. But FORTUNATELY life has taught me better.

59*Any phobias? I hate heights and scorpions.

60*Are you a heavy or light sleeper? Depends on when I get to sleep.

61*When did you make your face book profile? About 3 months ago.

62*Any disorders you've actually been diagnosed with (O.C.D., A.D.D...)? Chemical Depression and AA DD.

63*Are you a morning person? Sometimes, depends on the coffee consumption.

64*Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.

65*Ever had surgery? Breast Reduction and a C-Section.

66*Ever come close to death? When I was pregnant, I hovered constantly.

67*Ever broken any bones? My nose and a few fingers. Also my forearm.

68*When you die, would you rather be buried or cremated? I am undecided really.

69*Play any instruments? If so, what? Flute, Baritone and um.. yea.

70*Have you been told you can sing well more than once? Yup, got the medals to prove it.

71*3 physical features you get complimented on a lot: My hair, my eyes and my mouth.

72*Your least favorite feature: My weight.

73*Clothing store you shop at the most: Sadly to say, Wal-Mart.

74*What is/are your heritage(s)? Irish, German, Polish and Indian. You'd think I would drink more.

75*What is your religion or do you not really have one? I am a Wicca-Christian

76*Ever been cheated on? Yes.

77*Ever had a one night stand? If so, how many and do you regret any of them? A lady never tells.

78*Current friend that you have known the longest: Erin Messer

79*Name someone you can tell just about anything to. My husband.

80*Sweet or Sour? Candy, sour. Food, sour. Dessert, sweet.

81*Where were you born? Fort Benning, GA

82*Do any of your close friends have children? Nope

83*Are any of them married? A couple of them.

84*Have you ever taken any antidepressants or anxiety medication? Both, every day for the last 7 years.

85*Ever seen a therapist? Yea, they are ok I guess.

86*Did/do you transfer schools a lot? Yes, I grew up an army brat.

87*Favorite animal to have as a pet: Dogs and Horses

88*How many floors does your home have? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? One floor, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.

89*Do you live in a neighborhood or in the middle of nowhere? A neighborhood, which is awesome.

90*Favorite food: Anything Asian, specially sushi and exotic things. And Soul food.

91*Do you like to shop? For the house. For myself? No, I can't stand clothes shopping.

92*How often do you go online? All the time.

93*How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10? 7.

94*Something or someone you miss the most from childhood: Being close to my family.

95*Have you ever slept with someone 10 years or more older than you? Newp.

96*Over 10 years younger? Newp.

97*Are you usually late, early or right on time? Early, when it comes to appointments and dates.

98*Are you happy with your life for the most part right now? Very very very. Except for the being overweight, and broke.

99*Explain your personality. I am very laid back, but very sporadic. If I want something I want it now. Impatient and artistic.

0 comments: