Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ZOMG Happy!

Misty returned! My little one is back. After a week of being on hiatus, she is back. And I am not letting her go again. She is now officially a member of the Mclain household. Now, an adored house cat, free to laze around all day and sleep {which she has been doing}. Cheyanne and her are not exactly getting along, so Chey is sleeping in the bedroom, while Misty has the run of the house most of the day. But when Chey does get let out, they have hissing fits and little spats. This is way way normal for two female cats. They will get used to eachother. Misty even is using the catbox, and follows me around like a puppy when she is not snoozing.

On another note, I have been losing weight like it is going out of style. Well, to tell you the truth, I have only lost about 10 lbs, but my body is tightening and I feel gorgeous. Talk about something to kick you out of a depression. The Man has been going ga-ga over me, and I feel pretty damn good about it. After having Dylan, my body swelled to over 210 lbs. Now being 185, is a joy and a treat. I am still in size 18's, but I was able to wear The Man's Cowboy's jersey, which is a kids XL. It looks super fab on me. Yea, my hubby is that small. He just recently got three new pairs of jeans, which are all 32 inch waists. Grrr. Oh well, someday I will have The Man's girlish figure, you better believe it.

Fall is in the air. This morning the dew was frosty, and I have been able to wear jeans. Thank God, because my legs look like a scarred warzone. With jeans, not only do I get to show off my perfect J-lo butt, but I get to cover the battle wounds from the bugs.

I am in bliss. From last week, this is a 180 degree change. Maybe I am bi-polar. Meh, who knows, but all I know is that I feel good!

Well, except for the constant pain I am in. Don't worry, dear readers, I am going to get checked out, I think not having a period since May and cramping all the time and the fact that I am NOT pregnant is a little cause to worry. So Doctor's office here I come. Blech, I hate going to the docs. But if it makes me better I will be happier. I was checking online for my symptoms, and scarily enough, it sounds like a problem. Everything from early menopause to ovarian cancer grabbed my attention. I am NOT a hypocondriac, but damn, this is weird.

So wish me luck on getting an appointment soon. I hope I don't have to get my shit ripped out. That would suck. Specially since I have no one to take care of me if I have a surgery, because all my family is 8 hours away either direction. Pray for me. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Mo said...

There are two different kitty issues going on in this post.

lulz

S said...

Kudos to you on your weight loss--that's awesome! My DF is small, too: 5'8", 160, 33-inch waist (but he wears his pants pretty loose).

Good luck with your "female problem." I hate going to the doctor, too. . . always such a hassle!