Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Take Care Little One...

She is gone. Out of the blue, she just stopped coming around. Little Misty, our adopted alley kitty is gone. It's been a week since she has come around, her food bowls untouched by feline eating, it was emptied by a neighborhood possum.

I wrote about her miraculous appearance last month, how she looks so much like Brooklynn, our deceased cat. In the two days after I put a flea collar on her, she disappeared. The Man thinks that her owners saw the collar and decided to stop letting her out. She was so calm when I let her in the house, snoozing at my feet when I was on the computer. I think the humane society caught her. I saw one of their trucks roaming around the day before the left.

Well good and bad in a way. Bad, because I was this close to keeping her in the house. Good, because she can get a full time home. I am a true believer when it comes to the animal shelter. Yes they euthinize the animals if they don't get adopted, and some of the animals were happy and healthy roaming around free. Other than these bad points, the Humane Society is a good place.

Well, wherever you are Misty girl, my heart is with you. Like Brooklynn before you, I will miss you, you left a soft spot in my heart that will always think of you in happiness. Take care little one.

0 comments: